Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ahhhh.....


This weekend we managed a school pick-up, baby naps, wall-to-wall toys, multiple viewings of E.T., putting both girls to bed for two nights, baking and delivering bread to the church bake sale, French braiding hair, party clothes, a wedding and the wedding reception/dance (with baby and sister), the Christmas concert at church and a family Christmas party. 

Now, I grabbed the wrong jar of food and fed the baby prunes at the wedding reception (sorry, Mommy) and Baby Sister's socks didn't match at the wedding. (They were both white, so it wasn't too bad.) Big Sister was wrapping gifts in the back seat of the car as we rode to the party. And I forgot to put tags on the gifts, so I think I still owe someone a gift because someone else got two.

But it isn't bedtime yet. The floor is picked up. The sink is clean. The dishwasher is running. And we are still speaking. It was a really good weekend. Really. It was fun to have everyone here for almost three days. 

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I'm exhausted just reading about it all! (Nice socks!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.