Sunday, July 16, 2017
Why This Blog Has Been Quiet
1. We made a quick weekend trip to the Rocky Mountains for a July 1 wedding. That's two-thirds of the way across the country from here.
2. We hosted a large family annual gathering at the lake for the 4th of July, a little over 24 hours after returning from the wedding.
3. The immediate family stayed at the lake for the rest of the week.
4. Car problems kept Mommy and Baby Girl with us at the farm for a couple of extra days after the lake week.
5. When Mommy headed home, we kept Little Sister at the farm for a week of Mimi Camp.
6. We drove Little Sister back home this weekend.
For the first time in about 2-1/2 weeks, we are home alone. Sitting still for a change. Craft supplies put away. Pink electric car parked in the garage. Toys stashed until the next visit.
Bear with me while I rest up from all the fun we had. I'll be back here soon.