Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Interesting Or Beautiful


In an effort to keep Little Sister from waking up the rest of her 
still very tired family this morning, 
I gave her an assignment. 
(Little Sister is an early riser like her Mimi.)


I told her to put on her boots.


I gave her my iPhone.


I told her to stay in the yard.  


And I told her to make pictures of anything she thought was "interesting or beautiful."


 About ten minutes later, she had made 100 photos.


This activity didn't last as long as I had hoped.


But she had fun and it kept her busy at least for a bit.


It isn't lunch time yet.


What will we do next?


It looks like we could clean out the fountain.


 Or, I could start deleting photos.


@ All photos courtesy of 4-year-old Little Sister.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Don't delete the one of her little feet! It's perfect. Interesting and beautiful! She did put some effort into her photos, though, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.