Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Last Of The Summer Fun


Feeling the wind.
.Keeping watch.
Perfect weather.
"Aunt Jessica, we saved you a seat!"
Red boat, blue boat, three boat, four.
(Yes, I know they are kayaks.)
There's always knitting.
The cottage next door.
It's juice, folks.
Bumper boats.
All the words.
Appetizers al fresco.
Morning quiet.
Telling Mimi all the 5-year-old secrets.
Favorite lakeside spot, just a boat ride away.
Daddy-O's water taxi.


Glorious blue Labor Day sky.
Evidence of our fun.
And then it was over.





2 comments:

  1. Summer has been great judging by the photos! Around here it looks like it turned to Fall. Our leaves are starting to change color. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of your fun time at the lake. I imagine the young ones are back to school.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.