Monday, December 18, 2023

Merry Christmas To You All!


Busy days around here. We made an early Christmas visit to see the smallest ones 
and to attend their school  Christmas program.


Little Brother calls these his "ho ho toes" pajamas. 
Excellent description. See what you learn when you help fold laundry?


I delivered a couple of new caps for the littles.


We took apart a nativity nesting doll set
 and then looked at the tiniest Jesus that was in the center.
It was a good chance to talk about the Christmas story.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tbe older set will be here this week for Christmas. So many things to be squeezed into our time together. Music to prepare for church. Baking to get done. I've made my list and checked it twice. Fingers crossed I didn't forget anything. And it I did, it will be okay. I keep reminding myself...Christmas isn't about the list.

I'll see you back here after the holidays and after everyone gets back to their own homes. I'm looking forward to some new recipes. Some new adventures. Some new stories to share.



Merry Christmas!



 I 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.