Friday, July 13, 2012

Boxes, Paper, And Boxes, Oh My!


I am beginning to think that the life of a hobo wouldn't be so bad. 
You could carry everything you own on your back. 

We have unpacked, unpacked and unpacked some more. I have passed the one million mark in dishwashing. I didn't count, but I'm certain I've washed at least a million things. Today Daddy-O is hauling off boxes and paper so we can unpack some more.


Baby Sister was a pretty good helper until she found a better thing to do.
All these boxes are a kid's heaven!


And in a chaotic household, a little solitude is welcome.
"Stay out of my box," says Baby Sister.


You can finally see the floor. 
A perfect place for a much-needed tea party break.








1 comment:

  1. What fun boxes are! It looks like you all did a marathon unpacking job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.