Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Grandmother Gig



I am away from the blog at the moment while I truly am on a "grandmother gig." We welcomed this sweet thing into the family just over a week ago. Yes. Another girl! She arrived weighing 5 lb 8 oz. 

This blog was started when I helped with the first grandbaby born into the family. I'm thinking I might have to reassign blog names for the grandchildren since Baby Girl is no longer the "baby" in the family. I'll have to think on this a bit!

My days are full right now but I'll be back here on the blog in the near future. 






2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and her parents!
    You could just use their first initial.
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.