Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Favorite Tip Update

  

Y'all. Lesson learned. Be careful when you use the word "always." I had a photo from a reader yesterday who was changing sheets at her house after she read my post. And there it is...the tag on her fitted sheet is on the bottom left. So let me correct what I said yesterday:

The tag on the fitted sheet is ALMOST ALWAYS on the bottom right.

I will say that I have checked over a dozen sets of sheets, assorted brands, and all of mine really were located on the bottom right. (Except the one odd set where the tag was located in the center but clearly stated which was the top) 

So I still think this is a helpful tip. And if you find a set of yours that if different, you  can make a mental note of where the tag is and still use it as a marker.

Thanks to the reader who shared this. Sorry folks for any confusion.  Now we know.






 

2 comments:

  1. I agree about sheet-changing especially since mattresses have gotten much thicker and harder to hoist up - two obstacles now - such a drag. I!ve been going the stripe route, too, but every once in a while a really pretty print tempts me. Now I can indulge myself! Thank you! Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.