Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Season Of Thanksgiving


This is the day that the Lord has made.
Let us rejoice and be glad in it. 
Psalm 118:24


In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; 
in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3


Great is His faithfulness; 
His mercies begin afresh each morning.
Lamentations 3:23

Someone asked recently, "Where are you standing when you make your barn photos?" My kitchen is so open to the morning sky that I get to watch each day unfold. And if it's a particularly colorful sky, I grab my little point-and-shoot camera from the kitchen counter and take one step out of my back door. How blessed I am to live here. Just one blessing of so very many. So much to be thankful for. Take a  minute or two over the weekend to look around you for your own blessings.







2 comments:

  1. He is good, He is faithful and He is kind. Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you're feeling Tip Top. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.