Friday, December 7, 2012

Sounds Of The Season

It's that time of year. When Christmas gets near, it's time for me to practice more. Because I have not blogged in a while, someone emailed yesterday to check on me. Thankfully my absence here has nothing to do with illness. It's because I am spending hours getting ready for the final programs of the year.


Big Christmas music program at church is on Sunday. The best part of being one of the musicians is that I got to hear it in it's entirety on Wednesday at the rehearsal. It is glorious! 


The only time I've spent in the kitchen this week was working on ukulele music. The kitchen is a comfortable place to practice. The Yesterukes (my ukulele band) have two more holiday gigs to go.  Then I'll get back to cooking. And decorating. And wrapping. And ...  Maybe it's best if I don't think too far ahead.


1 comment:

  1. I was worried about you, too. Glad to hear that all is well and that you're busy, busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.