Thursday, October 31, 2013

Face To Face



Finally! I get to grandparent in person. These two picked me up at the airport in the rain yesterday and then took me to lunch. On the first leg if my flight I was seated beside a young mom and her little daughter who was the same age as Little Sister. They were flying back to Oregon after a week at grandma's house. And I just think I live a long way from my grandchildren.

Tonight I'll help Little Sister trick or treat. And I'm excited that I will be here on Saturday for Big Sister's all-region choir concert. (She's excited that I'm here in time to hem her choir dress. )

My trip here wasn't planned around either of those things. Big Sister had not even auditioned for the choir when I bought my ticket. Sometime life just treats you right!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.