Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Find It Fast

We have a recipe index now!


If you haven't found the new index (see the red arrow?) already, I just wanted to let you know that all of the recipes I've posted on this blog over the last four years can now be easily found. I have been using this blog as my "recipe box" for quite some time and even I had trouble locating a recipe I wanted. I could remember posting it, but it would take some searching to find it.

Now, you can just click on the recipe tab at the top of the blog and find a list of all the recipe titles from this blog. The link will take you to the blog post with that recipe. You might find recipes from years ago that you may not have seen. 

I love that I can be in the grocery store and easily find a recipe to check ingredients while I'm shopping. I hope you will find it useful also. 


But I am not getting rid of my trusty old recipe box. Yet.
Maybe some of the recipes in the box will find their way to the blog at some point. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.