Saturday, October 8, 2011

Working Hard

Yesterday while Big Sister was hard at work in 5th grade and Mommy and Granddaddy were cleaning out the garage, Baby Sister was working hard, too.


Like trying to get the spoon to go in the mouth. More work than you think.


But with practice, it finally got there. 


Yeah!!!


Of course some of the yogurt didn't make it to the mouth.


What??? You mean I'm not finished for the day?


She moved on to the stairs. 


Mommy's probably going to wish she hadn't figured out how to do this.


But she has. She climbed all the way to the top. 


 Look out. Here comes trouble!


Because she hasn't a clue how to get down.


I just watched everyone else work all day. But by the time we got home that night, I think I was as tired as everyone else was. I needed a nap like Baby Sister got in the afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.