Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pitter Patter



It has been quite a while since we've had the constant noise of little feet around the house. Toys and picture books are scattered everywhere. Having Baby Sister here full time is great fun. She is rarely still, chatters happily most of the day, sings, wheels her plasma car through the house like a NASCAR driver, and finds anything that we can't. Trying to keep up with her has left little time for blogging. Right now I usually have little hands helping me at the keyboard when I type. We're going to miss this in a few weeks.




2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet. And I know all about their busy ways, especially when we're on the computer. My littlest one is on my lap now in fact. Here, let me let him say hi:
    edroioicuutewojdg'u;ujeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    (isn't it funny he randomly, sort of, typed out cute, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little one looks much cuter mowing the lawn than I do! Cooler, too. So much fun to have the "help", I'm sure.
    Enjoy all the moments.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.