Monday, September 24, 2012

I Do -- 33 Years Later

Thirty-three years ago, Daddy-O and I said, "I do." And after that many years, we chose to celebrate a little differently this time. 

On Friday, we both chose this--dinner out at Stella's Southern Bistro


The restaurant helped us celebrate by treating us to dessert.


Saturday (the actual anniversary), we both worked on a home improvement project 
and had fun being together for the whole day. 
Then we did something he chose---college football on TV and hot dogs for supper.

My homemade chili is his favorite.


And on Sunday, I got to choose something--we went to see Smoky Joe's Cafe
at the Greenville Little Theater. Loved the music!


We have taken trips for our anniversary before and that's always fun. But this stay-at-home version was just what we wanted to do this year. Maybe after 33 years, we figured out how to do it just right.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary :) It's wonderful sharing life in marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.