Friday, March 4, 2011

Working Hard



Another week has come and gone. Baby Sister has worked hard all week. We read books, sang songs, played lots of "Where's Baby Sister?", danced a little and she concentrated on playing with her toys. She has learned to squeak her favorite giraffe. And breaks into the biggest smile when it squeaks.

Granddaddy was the baby sitter yesterday while I went to ukulele practice. When I walked in the door after the practice, Baby Sister was screaming and Granddaddy was looking totally distressed. We have no clue what happened. Just one of those things. But everyone was glad Mimi was back. They would have been fine without me I know, but it did make me feel a bit like Superman or Mighty Mouse to walk in and get everything under control in minutes. (More luck than anything, but felt good just the same.)

I'll be back on duty on Monday. Think they will survive the weekend without me?  <grin>  Yep, they will be fine.

2 comments:

  1. That's the first time I've seen her happy on her belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "here I come to save the day...". Mighty Mimi. Love the happy photos.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.