Saturday, April 30, 2011

Honey Bunny





At the very last minute I decided that Baby Sister needed a bunny for Easter. So between Good Friday evening and Saturday morning, I had made this adorable pink bunny. So glad I did because she has loved it. And all grandmothers know that isn't always the case. Sometimes what we think will be perfect just gets tossed aside after two minutes. Or less. But I think this one is a keeper.


Make a bunny for your little honey. It's only a 6-inch square of knitting. Get the directions for sewing it up here. It was a quick and fun little project. A good way to use up leftover yarn.

1 comment:

  1. So hard to believe such an adorable bunny could result from just a square! Definitely a hit. And the bunny lover is quite adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.