Friday, June 3, 2011

Pardon The Interruption...

The Grandmother Gig has been temporarily interrupted by "the housewife gig."


The laundry is piled high.


 The refrigerator is nearly empty.


And the dust? We just won't talk about that.

School is out for the summer and Grandmother has returned to her own house and to her roll as "regular" grandmother. Several people have asked if I will continue this blog. Of course! I'm still a grandmother!!! Just not one who mostly stays with the granddaughters. There will still be pictures of Baby Sister and Big Sister. And recipes for sure--but mostly from my own kitchen now.

Now, let me get back to getting things caught up here at home. Bless Granddaddy for not complaining. Not one time. 

We will resume our regular blogging shortly.


(Wonder if Baby Sister misses me?)





1 comment:

  1. I think that single lime in the refrigerator drawer is waiting for a cosmo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.