Thursday, August 18, 2011

Canada, Eh?








I wanted at least one great adventure before I get too old to have one. So this morning I'm posting from Nova Scotia. Jessica and I are here for a couple of days before heading to Prince Edward Island. Canada just might be the perfect place for my first passport use--a foreign country that isn't too foreign. I get to drive on the right side of the road and don't have to worry about another language. But the scenery is beautiful. The photos above were made at Peggy's Cove yesterday. And that is Jessica with her red scarf standing to the left of the lighthouse. I was so busy enjoying the view that I forgot to make a close-up photo.

Who knows, maybe I'll get the hang of this travel thing and we'll go again sometime. Time to go make a plan for today.


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I can almost smell the sea air and feel the cool breeze :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.