Thursday, August 18, 2011








We had a lovely day in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Harbor sail, maritime museum visit, brewery tour, and a wonderful dinner. Ummm, crab bisque.

I guess the purpose of travel is to learn more about the world than the spot where you live. I had no clue of how Halifax was tied to the Titanic disaster. And I didn't remember that the Swissair 111 crash in 1998 happened just off the coast of Peggy's Cove. The people here have such a tradition of helping others. We've learned much about the rich history here as we've enjoyed the beautiful views.

Tomorrow we move on to Prince Edward Island.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Here In Halifax

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures from your trip - keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.