Saturday, May 5, 2012

This Is The Way We Mop The Floor

Do you remember the old nursery rhyme song "This is the way we wash our clothes..?" And on and on it goes through all the chores in the house. I'm not sure if Baby Sister sings this one in her kindermusik class or not. But I'm certain that she has watched her mommy many times and learned.  

I had fun watching her mop while I was baby sitting this week. Wonder if she'll come mop my floors?


This is the way I mop the floor.


Making sure I clean under the chairs.


Mop a while. Rest a while.


Doing the bebop mop march.


Hmmm, mopping the rug isn't working.


Be sure to mop in the corners.


Inspecting my work.


All clean!


4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures ever! Well, until you post some more of that little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good little helper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send kid AND mop to my house. Wait, send with lawn mower, too. : )
    Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! This little one is very observant, isn’t she? Well, that’s good news to you and her parents! At least you know she'll be quite helpful with keeping the house clean when she grows up. Anyway, you really have a wonderful family, Mimi. Good day!

    Nathan Riley @ Steemer Atlanta

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.