Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fluffy


Mommy, Baby Sister and I had a quick lunch today with Jessica before she headed back to the big city. Baby Sister was all eyes, taking in the action at this very busy Chick-fil-A. An elderly couple sat down beside us and enjoyed watching her. When they got up to leave, the lady said to her husband, "Look at those big cheeks!" She bent down to close to Baby Sister, cooed at her, and then said, "You have the fluffiest cheeks! In fact, you're just fluffy all over!!!" I'm pretty sure that means she takes after her grandmother.


A new supper time tonight activity was "food painting." We've always laughed that when my girls were little, their friends came to our house to do things like finger painting because their moms said it was too messy. That suited me because all the fun happened at my house! 

I am always amazed when someone tells me, "That recipe you posted last week was really good." Or, "I'm enjoying watching the baby grow up." I've started to tell someone about something that happened and they'll say, "Oh, I already know that-- I read it on the blog." People really read this! I'm even more surprised at how many other moms and grandmothers I've "met" from across the country.

This is just a tiny little blog, which is as it should be, so it was a bit of a thrill when I scrolled down this afternoon and just happened to catch the number of page views as the counter read 3,000. 

Thanks, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am not surprised that your blog is "really" read--of course it is! I adore it and know others must too. You give us cute kidlets, family stories, yummy recipes, and baby arm rolls (my favorite baby "fluff" of all!)...what's not to love? Keep it coming :)!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, y'all! I love that you've taken time to tell me something here. Makes me feel like we're neighbors.